Money. This one word can stir up all kinds of thoughts and emotions. What happens in you when you hear the word “money”? Do you get really excited, knowing there is more than enough and even more on the way to you? Do you get a ball in the pit of your stomach thinking about how there is just not enough? Are you somewhere in between and rather ambivalent about the way you feel?
I would like to share a simple 3 step system for money to come to you in 2016. Is that OK?
Would it be ok with you if your financial bottom line doubled or even tripled in 2016? Do you even know your numbers and how much you need on a monthly basis to live or run your business? The first step to freedom is to know your numbers. If you don’t know that number, stop and figure it out right now. What are your monthly bills? Don’t forget food, gas, entertainment, a clothing allowance, and 10% to give away. How can you measure your increase if you don’t know where you are? Begin by knowing how much you have and how much you need. Then let’s double or even triple your financial bottom line in 2016!
I remember being in the grocery store and desiring so badly to have 2 simple items: hairspray and paper towels. My answer was NO. I couldn’t have those. They were a luxury. Only food items and what was necessary for survival would make the list. There was no “wiggle room” in my budget. I didn’t have the luxury to “rob Peter to pay Paul”. Peter and Paul were both broke. For years, I struggled around the whole idea of money and there was never enough. I had no idea that I played any part in pushing it away. I just thought it was something that “rich” people had. Little did I know that my indifference and lackadaisical attitude actually exacerbated my problem and kept me from becoming one of those “rich” people.
Now I welcome money with open arms realizing there is plenty for all. If I have money it does not take it away from anyone else. There is plenty of money for all in this world. I don’t want what belongs to anyone else, but I certainly want what is mine! I want plenty so I can be a blessing to others too. If my needs get met, that is great. However, it leaves me unsatisfied. I love to help others and bring a smile to their face.
The important thing is not so much the amount of money we have. Please do not judge yourself or others according to how much money one has in their account. We are way more than our bank accounts! What is important is that you live a life based on love and not on fear. The word money should bring joy, not fear to your heart. However, when you can’t pay your bills or buy such luxurious items such as hairspray and paper towels, the word money can definitely create a knot in your stomach.
So where does money come from and how can I get more? Great question! This is what drove me to increase my education and go back to college and study International Business in my 40s. Business intrigues me. The exchange of a goods and services for tender is fascinating to me! Now I spend my life helping business owners and entrepreneurs increase their finances. Who would ever think that young woman who couldn’t even purchase hairspray (and Lord know I needed it) could ever own a consulting firm helping hundreds of people each year increase their revenue!
Now here is the breakdown for you to make money: (I like to keep it simple)
The Three Step System to Make Money Today
Even after years in business, I still go back to the basics. These three simple steps will increase your revenue in 2016!
1. To make money, you must offer a viable product or service – It cannot just be something you think is great. It must be viable. People must desire your product or service and the timing must be right. It is important to be sure systems are in place to produce and fulfill the customers orders when they come in. You must have a team in place who can produce your product or service with excellence! Be willing to adjust with the needs of the customer. Are you willing to shift a little or add an item or service to meet your customer’s need?
2. To make money you must let people know your product exists – We call this marketing. It is simply telling the world what you have to offer in a meaningful, exciting way that makes them desire it. I call it “salty peanuts.” If I want to sell beer, I don’t have to go into all the details about my beer. All I need to do is put salty peanuts on the bar and it won’t be long until my ice cold beer sells itself! What are your “salty peanuts”? You must have a marketing system in place that creates a great desire for your product or service.
3. To make money you must exchange your product or service for money – When you provide a quality product, you deserve quality money in exchange for it. We call this the sale. Be sure your products and services are priced accurately. For cash flow, you need to have systems in place to receive money safely and efficiently. Are your back-end systems in place? Are your products and services priced according to their value to the customer?
There you have it! Notice that systems are one of the secret keys to success. So why don’t we follow this 3 step system?
Here are the reasons why we fail:
1. We fail because we simply don’t know what to do and do not know where to acquire wise counsel – Sometimes we are so busy running our business we get overwhelmed.
2. We fail because we don’t have proper accountability – There is wisdom in a multitude of counsel. When we know we will answer for completing a task the probability of it getting done goes way up. Leaders require support and accountability to continue to lead effectively.
3. We fail because we invest in everyone else, but do not invest in ourselves as leaders of our company- Sometimes we leave ourselves on the back burner because we are so busy being focused on everyone else. The best gift you can give yourself, your family and your business is to take care of yourself. Joining a safe, caring, collaborative community will feed your soul and keep you sustained and refreshed even through the tough times.
Are you ready to create a business and life that you love in 2016? Do you feel you can do it on your own? How is that working for you? For most of us, it takes a team … the right team!
If you would like to grow in an atmosphere that empowers you to streamline processes, maximize profitability and build an unforgettable legacy then I invite you to check out the Masterminds Vineyard.
Masterminds Vineyard is an inspirational, powerful fusion of leadership development, strategic planning, collaboration, and beauty. We invite you to take a peek into the Vineyard at www.mastermindsvineyard.com … but be warned … its beauty is captivating, its people are brilliant, and your life will never be the same!
CLICK ABOVE TO BEGIN YOUR PROSPEROUS 2016!
Follow us on Facebook
- COMPANY EVENTSMay 24, 2016 - 1:02 pm
- BUSINESS TRAINING & CONSULTINGMay 24, 2016 - 1:01 pm
Civility Trainers & Leadership Mentors
- EXECUTIVE COACHING & MASTERMIND GROUPSMay 24, 2016 - 1:01 pm
One-On-One & Group Mentoring